Friday, June 18, 2010

Vinamilk

When read the title of this post, u really have no idea what is that? Well, Vinamilk is a brand of yogurt from Vietnam. I would like to share this to you all because it is really the BEST original yogurt that i had tried! I'm eating while i'm writing this post. XD

i don't understand what the Vietnam's language mean. What i know is tasty!

Previously, i don't like the original taste of yogurt which we can buy at supermarket, because it taste sour and weird for me. So, mostly i will buy fruity yogurt. Since 'Jessey fish' went to Vietnam and bought this back to M'sia once before, then i started to LOVE it! it is not only cheap, it also delicious than other brand which can find in M'sia. so i keep request her to buy for me when she back to M'sia. Thank you so much, lovely Jessey fish..Muacks~~

p/s: if you have chance to go to Vietnam, must try it there!!! Believe me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment