Saturday, October 03, 2009

30th September 2009

today is the last report for paper cct 1023. in the class, miss azura reminded us to print out the blog list form and evaluation form for assignment. the blog lists form easy for her to check bac our blog posts so that won't miss any of it. i had combined few days post in 1 entry before, izzit ok for that? i think shud be ok....haha...wat ever la...

final exam is coming soon, we still hv 1 group presentation and 1 group assignment to pass up. really wish that i could finish all those stuff asap! then fully concentrate on preparation for final. this semester pass very fast, i feel that i not yet start study but the fact is going to end soon. so stress for me!!!!!argh.....

bac to normal, miss azura asked us to list down the short form we used to use in sms. here the short form i use often.

omg= oh my God!
lvl= level

k= ok
mz= must

swt= sweat
nite=night

fren= friend
abt= about

bac= back
lol= laugh out loud


after the class end, i went to ask miss azura abt the course minor as i know she graduated at here with communication minor in tech comm. she gave me a lot of opinions and advice, now what i need to do is think properly my interest and choose wat i like. hope that i can make a good decision. this is the 1st time i feel lost to my future career.
hey fren, wish me luck ya!!!!! :)

p/s: tq miss azura that teach me a lot of knowledge, it really enlarge my view in tech comm field!

4 comments:

  1. lol is laugh out loud, this is my friend tell me de, duno which version baru betul,haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh...i think urs is right...nvm...correct it now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog has being check.. congrats.. ('',)

    ReplyDelete