Friday, July 09, 2010

Days after work

after quit from the job, what i had done for these 9 days?
let me share with you one by one here...

Day 1, i was so sick and my body was over heat until both of my eye ball turn to red. so i did not even have chance to step out to the street. my sister totally ignored me, although i cried for shopping at png. i was so sad with that because i know that day is the last chance for me to shop before i back to uni. in the evening, i felt better then start my second tried of tiramisu. again, i messed it up...>.<

i have 1 tips to you all, remember do not leave your egg white aside for too long time after u strike it to fluffy. it will become watery after a little...

i wonder why after i add the mascarpone cheese to the egg yolk, the mixture will look like scrambled egg?

Day 2, my sister cooked porridge early in the morning before she went for class. this porridge was not for my sickness, but for her greediness. i admire with her 'behavior', she able to wake up early and went to market to buy cooking ingredients. i guarantee that she will be a 'good' wife in the future..XD

Joyce's Style Porridge
overall taste good, except the salty egg not salty at all...lol

at night, i had a drink with Yloon and ShuShien at Starbuck. so pity that YeeHong not able to attend the gathering. due to long time we dint meet, we silence for quite a little...haha....canot la...i should keep in touch with them more. i brought camera with me, but why i dint take any photo with them? what wrong with me? so stupid!!!!

Argh~~! i miss the cafe latte with caramel so bad!!!!

Day 3, had a great dinner with family. my cousins also joined us for dinner. Since Chinese New Year, i never have a meal together with family. so poor me~~~

Foods from Sweetland Restaurant (展悦), yummy~~~

That day only i found that this restaurant is belong to Juang Thong's father. After meal, had a talk with him too. it was so surprising me that i met ChinLong with his family too. unexpected!!!!

My lovely grandpa...so cute!!!

i found this when i sat in the car. =.=
This is my mum's work.

Day 4, again!!! Having lunch with family member. YeeFang's father stand treat for this lunch. we went to Sweetland Restaurant again due to Qi Xiang was closed. Sigh...ate at the same place within 24 hrs...drive me crazy!!! Let photos tell the story, lazy to write...

my cousins~~but not all...

Look at these foods, then you know why i cant recover. Either fried or curry...what can i choose?
The black colour look like jelly is 阿杰龟苓膏. She can sell this to earn money d.

The youth!

and The Adults!

camwhore when nothing can do...lol~~~

after that, parents fetched joyce and johnson to BM. i was craving for cendol, so daddy brought us to eat. Cough is not the way to stop me eat!!! After this, i really have to control myself!!!!

these are not the famous cendol and laksa.

Day 5 to Day 9, i have to work!!! No choice, i have to help my mum. So everyday just sit in the office and online. This call help? Bored like hell!!!!! i can't even gather with my ex-colleague to take our salaries together. Sob~~~ Luckily, i had chance to meet ChinLoong and YiKyan before back to university. These two fellows got great result for their study, but still not admit. Wish they won't play too much of DOTA after back to uni la...

and last, i'm so fat now!!!! i should control my diet after back to university. my weight keep increase gradually!!!! Gosh!!! Work din't help to to lose weight at all!!! HELP!!!

end this post with this picture.
i like it because has the feel~~bye~~


4 comments:

  1. haha,yalo...we all shy...
    i saw u bring camera but u didnt take out to shoot photo..wahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..too shy la...next time shud talk more...haiyoo...i dunno y that time i dunno take out and shoot wor...some more u also dont ask...so we all r stupid lo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i miss the laksa and ice kacang soooo much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. not ice kacang but cendol la...come bac we go eat la...i miss it too...

    ReplyDelete