Thursday, July 01, 2010

Little update


why i can be so sick for this time?
the condition become serious day by day, what shud i do?
some more, my eyeball become red and my sis said a bit swollen!
really speechless!!!
tomorrow still have a small gathering, i don't wish to meet my friends like this!!!
i hate to consult doctor, not because i hate the smell of clinic.
just i hate to do so...

today is 1st of July,
after 9 days i will back to university to continue my semester 5.
this holidays i din't go and not even have a proper relax time.
originally, i plan to have a short trip for shopping.
but now my plan had been ruined by my sickness!
beside, i jz heard from my auntie that my mum's clerk was resign...
this mean that i have to work at my mum's office on coming week!!!!
sob~~~ *infinity


never mind...
since i stay 1 and half months at bm,
so i should give more time to my family!
em...tomorrow night will back to my sweet home.

i will be fine SOON~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment