Friday, December 31, 2010

The Last and The Only

Last day of year 2010
but i still have no mood to welcome 2011
i feel that time flies after Christmas
i do have time, but i waste all of it!
someone reminded me on yesterday and only i found that it is going to end soon...very very soon!

what i did for this year? Seriously, i am lazy to recall back!
it is useless to blog if i recall back now, am i right?
everything happened during my past always store in my memory
i will recall it back if one day the mood is on!
what i did is no longer important for me now,
moving forward with whole-heart is something that i keep learning right now!

i am not going to write down any resolution for year 2011
feel that useless for me to list down due to plan always cannot catch up with changes!
but i can tell the aim in my life which is retaining the faith to live in the moment!


i started missing 2010
Life is short, i still have how many days to spend like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment