Wednesday, December 15, 2010

To Her

Today is Her day, my lovely senior
She is working at Beijing now
Feel like want dedicate something to her
So i decide to write a post about her!

I knew her since i joined the project Spring Festival 2009
She is passion and treat everyone very well
Due to this reason,
she has hundred of friends in university
Uncountable~~seriously~~
everyone know her!
I really wonder how she did it?

Since when we getting closer and closer?
I have no idea!
I still remember that,
We shared a lot secret during semester 2 and 3.
and did a lot of crazy things in university!
Not much details i can share here because of some private reasons
What i can mention is,
she bring an unforgettable memory to my university life for sure.
=)

She was semester 4 and I was semester 2 on the exhibition day.
I guess this is our first duo-photo!
Still this noob look...wakaka...
but i miss that time~~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Ca Ryn!
Take good care ya~~

No comments:

Post a Comment