Thursday, March 17, 2011

When come to the junction

How to decide?
Sometime is really hard to measure!?!
I wish i can be more straightforward!
don't want think too much..
don't want care so much..
but when it come to a serious decision and face the reality
i lost my way..

since when i started feel not confidence to myself?
quite a long time i guess...
but what to do?
i asked and asked...no one can give me a real answer
is all depend on myself to figure out the answer!
Of course, i have to bear every consequences of that particular decision..

pros and cons
think over again and again..
i don't want face to REGRET again!
once decision make, i have to take all responsibility to my own decision!
this is me, thats why sometime quite suffering
and i really hate to make such decision!

many peoples told me,
"it's just an internship,
why you want think this much?
so go ahead!"
but, it related to my future..my career..
how can i just simply make a 'cincai' decision without measure and compare?
or am i just think too much?

this is the initial period i step out to the working society
and a period that i can really figure it out what i want what i need!
i don't wish i make a wrong decision,
waste my time and mess up everything at the end!
it's really mean to me...


Dear god, please direct me step into the right way!
take me out from this annoyance...

1 comment: