Saturday, June 27, 2009

Exhausted Work

Where i had been this whole week? seem like disappear in msn and also blogspot. well well well~~this is becos of my job make me no time to stay in front my laptop. Just 1 week only make me feel weary as a teacher of primary school. The life of teacher is bored, wake up early early in the morning, evening only bac from work everyday. Due to my tiredness, i would like to take a nap. when awake is night time dy. Then just left few hours for my own...but usually a part of those few hours were for the work. Argh!!! This will suffice for me to become panda and my face become worst and worst! T.T

i truly give up with this, luckily just for 13 days...if i become a permanent teacher, i guess i will mad! i dont think that i'm suit to become a teacher as i found that i'm not qualified. Scare that i will lead the young astray! Even i just work for 13 days, i'm trying to find a proper way to let the students understood wat i was teached. The students are pity as a result of their subject teachers were keep changing. Everytime they need to adapt the new teacher's style with no choice..i wonder how much they actually can learn in this kind of condition?

This is a new experience for me, some time i feel ''ceh! teacher is just like that only!" in fact, it let me know that it is not a easy work to be a teacher if u do it with true heart. Dont think that teacher only go to class for teaching or marking correction on students' homework, they need to prepare and handle any situation of students especially problem student. it is fairly complicated.

Now, another 1 week to go...after that i need to leave. Hope that i hv enough time to complete my works. Dont wish to keep my works to next teacher. Ok, it is all for today...but not yet feel sleepy. erm..finish 1 episode of Hana Yori Dango first. Oyasumi~mina.

2 comments:

  1. good morning,miss yeap!
    wa,teach me english one day oh...
    actually teacher is important to student in the way that teacher can greatly influence a student in their future undertakings.
    so,never look down on teacher again o.
    sometimes,i'm thinking of the image when you are teaching in the classrooms.should be very fuuny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. swt...i know teacher has their responsibility to students, so i dint mean to look down on them, k?

    ReplyDelete