Tuesday, June 16, 2009

NEW Job

Got a call this noon, i jz get a job for this last 3 weeks of my holidays...it start from this Thursday. the details still not clear, need to wait till i go there. a bit scare and nervous...do not know why? perhaps i can make it...

Going to end my Otaku life, need to wake up early in the morning everday...argh~~it is hard for me! i sure will unaccustomed to all of this. is time for me to adjust my time, if not after go bac to uni sure will meet some trouble.

Hurh...need to prepare for my job and stuff to use! still have 1 day to go...
wish me with luck! Nitez...everybody~~

6 comments:

  1. Good luck for your new job~ Gambatte ne~

    ReplyDelete
  2. no need work then...sleep bah..i wan sleep liao...gd9

    ReplyDelete
  3. jojo,
    thx u~~

    jayjun,
    haha...no money muz work...
    me too..nitez~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. work...work..
    encourage u to work..
    so tat we can buy wat we wan..
    and do wat we wan..

    ReplyDelete
  5. yaya...u r right...tats y i go to work!

    ReplyDelete