Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Nothing Different

i was unable to bear my thick hair, so followed my mum went to town for a hair cut. Now, the hair become thinner and lighter, the damaged hair almost finished cut by the hair stylish. Since last rebonding caused my hair become "grasses", i used half year to make the "grasses" disappear from my head as i wished to maintain my hair's length. What a long long time!

My hair will curly back for sure after i wash it. Have any way can avoid it in stead of rebonding? i jz wan be natural, not wish like now..can see the trace of rebonding. i m truly fed up with rebonding dy...HELP!!!

Nothing different after hair cut, jz become shorter...
Gosh...look at my face...my panda eye become serious!!!

Another matter happened today, i forgot that my driving license was overdue. i suppose to renew before 10th of June, but i totally leave this behind. So i become a violator during this month...omg!!! i still drove to Penang, BM, PB, somewhere else and also went for work. Sweat lo..how come i m so absent minded? Luckily did not meet police on road. Hurh~~Need to eat more raisins~~

Finally i extricated myself to be a besom!!!

5 comments:

  1. why dont you try the hair style you used to hv back in year 2001...very iconic...very unique.. very fashionable...muahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah!!!!!!!!!!
    how come u treat ur friend like this?
    the classical coconut hair u also dun wan la..izzit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wa,classical coconut hair is nice.why ur photo look so nice de?u edit de hor?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...nice a...natural a..
    go to do curly lo..
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. purplepooh,
    nice then u cut la...add some effect then look better lo...

    nicole,
    curly will become old...i dun wan become old...

    ReplyDelete