Wednesday, July 29, 2009

26th July 2009

Today is the due date of individual assignment. Although I completed early, but still make a lot of mistake on APA System. Though I had experience with assignment on last 2 semesters, I admit that I not familiar with APA System nonetheless. Some more mostly course mates misunderstood with Miss Azura’s instruction, so we all need to correct all the mistaken. Hence, lecturer used half an hour to look over our assignment after she lectured chapter 3. Luckily I use that half hour to correct, printed out and passed up to her, if not I need to pass up on next Sunday due to UUM rustication for 1 week.

Well, after completed this assignment. It is time for me to worry another 2 assignments which need to pass up next month. Both are hard and not easy to do, I haven’t start yet and do not know how to start. Gosh! Scare~~T.T *trembling*


God, RESCUE ME from the assignments please!!!

Opps...i forget something important! Lecturer told us to study n well prepare because she will give us pop quiz before our semester break. Gosh~~9th of august i need to attend my sister's convocation at kl, i cant attend the class on that day. Wish that lecturer would not give the quiz...>.<*pray*

2 comments:

  1. Huh?that means you hope that lecturer give the "pop quiz" earlier?下次不要赞你了,这边讲你英文进步,那边又频频出错,哈哈...下次记得检查一遍,这样能减少出错,加油!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no...i jz wan her dun wan give us on that day onli...not mean to early...
    都说我的grammar差的拉~死咯!!!!

    ReplyDelete