Saturday, July 18, 2009

15 July 2009

Today, we start our 1st chapter of Comm. Tech. ,it quite similar with ICT that I took before. Due to some technical problem, Miss Azura lecture without using slide show. But the process of learning still can run smoothly. Before the end of the class, lecturer show us some picture of optical illusion. it was fully caught my attention and amused me a lot, some of them I saw on internet before. What I think is these kinds of photos might be train our sight, different people will see different of image. People who create these sure was the ingenious people. Amazing~~

7 comments:

  1. Maybe I should learn to create some one day in future. Haha...then you can know me as Genious Yeoh. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...waiting urs...i m willing to be ur 1st viewer...wahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. jayjun...我的教授回来看的...虽然闷..要批评就留华语。lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. jayjun..
    那是功课,所以他们要比较正经的呈现他们的生活点滴。。
    那你有机会学illusion?

    ReplyDelete
  5. 哈哈...对对对...真是拿她没办法!
    没有咯..你觉得大学的课程真的有在教人东西的吗?不见得。

    ReplyDelete