Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What a F**K day!!!

I lost my patience already! Feel like swear loudly only can release my wrath. Waiting bus for 2 hours…still do not have any City Liner of no 97!!! Why their service can be so worst? How their company can earn the profits and trust by publics? Suck!!!

Next time NO MORE City Liner. I prefer Rapid Penang instead of CL, although the bus only can drop me at Nibong Tebal. It was not so convenience but at least can save my time. Time is money!!! How come can waste my time on waiting? I truly hate of waiting!!! My mood totally spoilt by this matter.


p/s: I need a private driver. Who want to be? Bring forwards ur condition and term…I will consider!

3 comments:

  1. 蚊子太多,明天再来读...晚安...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 炸到~~酱也能!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 做末不能?哈哈...rapid好,rapid妙,rapid好得呱呱叫...

    我也爱rapid,很好坐... ...

    ReplyDelete