Thursday, July 16, 2009

Blogging become a part of assignments

Don’t feel weird when u r reading this post. I went to second lesson of Introduction of Communication Technology which lectures by Miss Azura. Felt shock that she asked us to create a blogspot and keep update as weekly assignment. Suddenly, write blog become a part of my assignments…what respond should I give? Before that, blog is a place for me to express my feeling and sharing…and now it also become an informal after lesson report. Well…maybe lecturer want us up-to-date with current technologies since now is technology generation. As youth, we should keep up with this trend. Luckily, I involved in this since long time ago…should be ok for basic. But I still need to learn more due to development of technologies has grown rapidly.

Cheer up, frenz~~

4 comments:

  1. ya, that's why Chinese proverb says that we must learn throughout our life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm...good!!!shud remind ourself often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the perception on blogging need to change.. not only for expressing feeling but also now it can be use as one of the medium for education.. Caiyok3..

    ReplyDelete
  4. u r right...so we r trying now. ^.^

    ReplyDelete